We feature INSTANT ESTABLISHMENT of your Merchant ID Number. As soon as you submit the Online Application for your merchant account and confirm using our Digital Signature technology, your live Visa/MC Merchant ID number is issued to you.
No other Processor Matches our "Merchant Friendly" Policies!
- Accept ALL MAJOR Credit Cards on your Web site, Retail Store or Smart Phone
- Funds deposited directly into your Personal or Business Checking Account in two business days!
- Internet accounts INCLUDE real time Payment Gateway & Virtual Terminal
- NEW FEATURE: QuickBooks Integration System INCLUDED!
(allows you to download Settled Transaction Reports into QuickBooks)
- Apply for American Express & Discover right on the Application
Guaranteed Rates will NOT increase unless Visa/MC increases Interchange*
- NO Application Fees
- NO Annual Fees
- NO Address Verification (AVS) Fees
- NO Leasing
- NO Termination Penalties
- 2.19% VISA/MasterCard Qualified Discount Rate
- $0.25 per Transaction
- $10.00 Monthly Service Fee (includes Monthly Statement)
- $15.00 Monthly Processing Minimum (explanation)
- Toll Free 24/7 Customer Support with FREE TECH SUPPORT
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner /Executive of the business.
The management team at START Merchant Services has been providing merchant services to businesses since 1991, setting up over 200,000 merchant accounts. And considering our 15 year relationship with Authorize.Net, it's no wonder we were selected #1 Authorize.Net Preferred Reseller. Please give us a call at 1-888-573-7587 or tell us a little bit about your business on our contact form above. We'll call you back promptly and consult with you to design the best credit card processing solution for your business.
- Business must be located within the United States of America or Canada.
- Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations / Non-Profit Organizations)
- Social Security or Insurance Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or Non-Profit.
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application on the next page, you will instantly be presented with:
- The CARDHOLDER ELECTRONIC DATA STORAGE COMPLIANCE FORM.
- Your Congratulations page with your Schedule of Fees, Merchant ID Number (MID) and Toll Free Customer Support number.
- The Congratulations page will contain detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- Print, Initial and Fax the CARDHOLDER ELECTRONIC DATA STORAGE COMPLIANCE FORM, and ...
- Print, Sign (twice) and Fax your Congratulations page and Voided Check immediately please.
- If you currently have a Merchant Account for this business, in order to EXPEDITE approval, please also fax your previous three (3) months complete Visa/MC Statements.
- PLEASE FAX DOCUMENTS TO THE FAX# ON THE CONGRATULATIONS PAGE.
- If you have TEMPORARY Business or Personal CHECKS, or a Deposit Ticket/Slip, please have your bank write a BANK LETTER stating your business name (DBA), Account Number and Routing Number, and fax that to us (do not fax your temporary check for security reasons and Deposit Tickets/Slips are not an acceptable form of bank verification.).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your bank to ensure that the Routing Number from your account allows ACH transactions.
- If you are an Internet merchant, as soon as your merchant account is approved, we will email your Payment Gateway Login ID and Temporary Password. However, if you process transactions, funds will not be released until we receive your signed Congratulations page and Voided Check.
- If you are a Mail Order or Auction business planning to use the Virtual Terminal to key enter credit cards, you must include this information in the Additional Comments section.
Net Daily Settlement of Visa/MasterCard sales is enjoyed by most of our merchants. This means that your V/MC sales minus processing fees are deposited directly into your checking account each business day. Only at the end of each month are your monthly fees debited.
*Visa/MC INTERCHANGE is the fee associated with exchange of transaction data between Acquiring and Issuing institutions in accordance with the Visa and MasterCard bylaws and rules. Interchange is the processing fee charged by Visa and MasterCard to charge the cardholders and pay the merchants. The interchange fee is actually paid to the bank that issued the card while the merchant's bank is charged the interchange fee. Merchant transactions are gathered for processing every night, these transactions are routed to the cardholders to be charged, and merchants are credited accordingly.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Terms, you agree that: 1) the billing cycle for your merchant account will begin and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel your application, 2) the “one time set up-fee” of your Payment Gateway as shown in the table above can be debited from your checking account when you receive your “APPROVED” email from Underwriting.